Last Updated on January 2, 2022
If you are in a quest to find a browser based webinar tool capable of recording HD-quality webinars, then Demio is the best. It does not require any application to download and stream the webinars. There are many webinar tools are available in the market, but only a few work the best, and Demio is one of them.
What is Demio?
Demio is a live webinar platform for live marketing and events. It was created in the year 2014 by two web marketing guys. This tool comes with a polished look and intuitive dashboard that makes it stand out from the competition.
Demio understands how frustrating it can be for marketers to organize and present on other platforms. Hence they came up with this tool to make the live webinar setup even more straightforward. Here are some of the powerful features offered by Demio:
- Custom Domain: You can use custom domains for your webinar registration, thank you page, and replay page.
- Funnel Pages: You can customize the webinar funnel pages like Thank you and Registration pages per the business requirement. Though the templates look minimalistic, they are very effective in bringing good conversions. You can add your brand colors and logo to the registration pages.
- Email Editor: The email editor comes with limited customization options. You can add a custom snippet to the body of the email. By default, you can send four email reminders to your prospects. One reminder is sent immediately after the registration, the next 24 hours before the webinar, and the following reminder is sent before 1 hour and 15 minutes, respectively.
- In-browser Webinar: Attendees need not download any application to join the webinar. It is a browser-based webinar software that is compatible with all major browsers and OS.
- Audience Interaction: All the chats are public by default. Attendees can either direct message the host or ask their queries in the public chat. Moreover, hosts can interact with the attendees even on the automation webinars.
- No Streaming Delay: Unlike most webinar softwares, Demio does not have any delay in streaming.
- Setup is Easy: Setting up the automation webinars is very easy on this platform. You can do the live webinar set up in a few seconds, just set the title, and you will get the webinar link instantly. There is also an option to set up recurring webinars on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Polls and Survey: To make the webinars more interactive, moderators can create engaging polls and surveys. This way, moderators can take the feedback of attendees on their product.
- Customer Support: Demio customer service is excellent. The executives respond within a few seconds of raising a ticket, and they are super polite with the customers. However, during the weekend, the maximum time taken to respond to the query is 20 minutes. Demio has created a series of tutorials on “onboarding automated webinars.” Also, marketers have access to the Demio university on purchase of any plan.
Demio offers four plans:
- Starter: This plan costs $49/mo and allows 50 attendees with one host.
- Growth: This plan costs $99/mo and allows 150 attendees with one host.
- Business: This plan costs $234/mo and allows 500 attendees with four hosts.
- Premium: This plan is customizable and allows 1000 attendees with five hosts.
A 30% discount is available if you purchase the annual plan rather than subscribing monthly. The cheapest plan of Demio, “Starter,” allows 3-hour sessions, which is good enough for beginner marketers who wish to conduct long webinars.
The Growth Plan and Business plans are best suitable for marketers looking for advanced automation. However, if your business requires advanced integrations and customizations, the “Premium” plan is the right pick.
Demio also offers a 14-day free trial. It is an excellent way to try the Demio services first and then subscribe to the premium plans.
Demio Pros and Cons
- In-browser Webinars: Attendees need not install any application to join the webinar. This tool supports all major browsers and operating systems.
- No Delay in Streaming: The webinars are streaming in real-time without any delay.
- Intuitive Platform: Demio is very easy to use and has an intuitive platform. It is straightforward to set up webinars on this platform.
- Automate: You can replay the webinars with ease using their automation features. You can replay even the automated webinar.
- Integrations: Demio supports integration with major platforms like Zapier. It saves the registrant information into your company’s CRM.
- Evergreen Webinars: You can easily change live webinars to evergreen webinars.
- Customer Support: The customer support is pretty good, and they resolve the queries within a few minutes of raising the tickets. However, on weekends the customer support response goes up to 20 minutes.
- Value for Money: The features offered by Demio are actual value for money.
- Reporting: The reporting in the Demio webinar tool is not so great. Demio could have provided in-depth analysis in the dashboard, like attendees present live in the webinar, how many attendees have left, and how many bounced back immediately.
Demio offers excellent features for marketers to grow their business. The dashboard is user-friendly, and advanced marketers will genuinely appreciate the features provided by Demio. If your focus is on the content provided by your business and audience engagement, then Demio is the right pick.
How much does Demio cost?
Demio pricing starts from $49/mo for their stater plan with 50 live attendees, 1 host, and 3 hour session limit. For more information on their pricing please visit Demio website.
Is Demio free to use?
No, Demio is a not a free tool. However you can get the 14 day free trial before purchasing a paid plan to see their features.