Last Updated on January 2, 2022
Webinars play a crucial role in promoting your business as well as your products. ClickMeeting is one of the top webinar platforms that allows the hosts to promote their products during the live webinars and helps them to scale up the business.
What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is a webinar platform that allows users to create live webinars and meetings. This platform was founded in 2011 by Simon Grabowski. As per the pricing plans, this platform provides affordable plans to the users.
ClickMeeting is loaded with a lot of powerful features for the hosts. Here are a few of them:
- Multiple Chat options: Hosts can either answer the attendees’ questions live or answer later. Hosts can answer the attendees’ queries even on the automated webinars.
- Polls and Surveys: To keep the audience engaged, hosts can create engaging polls and conduct surveys to take feedback on their products and services. It, in turn, helps the brands improve their services and serve the customers better.
- Setup: As the platform is browser-based, attendees need not download any app or software to join the webinar. When the host first signup on the platform, it walks them through the dashboard and helps them set up the first successful webinar.
- Fully Customizable: Whether it is a scheduled webinar or evergreen webinar, ClickMeeting allows the hosts to customize the waiting room and the webinar space.
- Import Emails: If the number of attendees for a webinar is less, you can type the emails manually or upload the emails in a CSV format. It will reduce the time and effort in inviting bulk contacts.
- Interface: The interface is quite easy to navigate for first-time webinar marketers. However, most of the features provided in the dashboard are easy to understand and set up the webinars. Hosts can also view analytics for past webinars.
- Toll-Free Numbers: For attendees who do not have access to the internet, ClickMeeting provides a toll-free number to dial and attend the meeting.
- Branding: ClickMeeting allows you to rebrand the UI as per your brand requirements. It will help you promote your brand in the better fashion. The branding options provided by ClickMeeting are not just limited to the webinar room. Instead, you can use it for waiting room and email notifications as well.
- Record Webinar: ClickMeeting allows you to record and create an evergreen webinar for the attendees who could not attend the webinar. Through an email autoresponder, you can send the evergreen webinars to the subscribers.
ClickMeeting offers 3 plans to the users:
Live Plan: This plan costs $30/mo for 20 attendees and goes up to $309/mo for 1000 attendees. The record storage in this plan is supported for up to 6 hours, and the file storage is 1 GB. Only 1 host can conduct the webinar in this plan.
Automated Plan: This plan costs $45/mo for 20 attendees and goes up to $359/mo for 1000 attendees. The record storage in this plan is supported for up to 10 hours, and the file storage is 2 GB. Only 1 host can conduct the webinar in this plan.
Enterprise Plan: This plan offers custom pricing based on the number of attendees. The record storage in this plan is supported for up to 10 hours, and the file storage is 2 GB. 4 hosts can conduct the webinar in this plan. Moreover, custom branding is possible with this plan.
One of the best advantages for first-time webinar marketers is that ClickMeeting offers a 30-day free trial, and it does not require any credit card for sign up.
ClickMeeting Pros and Cons
- Easy to Use: It is very easy to set up the webinars on ClickMeeting. All the options provided on the dashboard are easy to understand and set up.
- Paid Events: You can conduct paid events and meetings. It is additional revenue for the hosts. Moreover, third-party platforms do not need to accept the payments.
- Automated Webinars: Hosts can convert the existing webinars to automated webinars with the help of options provided in the ClickMeeting software.
- Whiteboard: While presenting in the meetings, the hosts can use the whiteboard to make the presentation more engaging.
- Live Interaction: Hosts can interact with the attendees even on automated webinars.
- Cannot hide chat: Though the chat notifications can be closed, the chatbox still appears during the webinar. It might not be very pleasant for some attendees.
- No Screen Sharing: Hosts need to use third-party applications for sharing the screen through ClickMeeting software.
- Integrations: Though ClickMeeting supports integration with Zapier, many popular platforms are still yet to be added for integration.
ClickMeeting is one of the top webinar tools one must have if they are serious about conducting professional webinars. Though some of the plans might seem expensive, the founders of this platform have provided an optimal solution for all the problems a beginner webinar marketer might face. Hence, this stands out as an ideal pick for first-time webinar marketers.